Sofro com a verdade, mais nao me iludo com a mentira!

terça-feira, 19 de abril de 2011

The one true love in the world!

Today I discovered a man who loves me unconditionally. This man does not make me suffer, I'm not rude, it does not hurt me, do not lie to me, do not fool me, I do not make promises, do not judge me and condemn me not! This man protects me, keeps me, help me and forgive me all my sins. He is faithful, decent, loyal, honest, true. This man never lied to me, always is ready to hear me when I do something wrong, he corrected me that I may fear him. and perfect it, loved and adored.



                                                        This man and Jesus Chris

                                                                                                  Gil Rogers.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário